Age-related changes, particularly following childbirth and menopause along with chronic cough are the most common causes of pelvic floor dysfunction.
At Greenwood Physio, our Physiotherapist will assess the cause for your incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction with Real Time Ultrasound.
This can help to manage the following conditions both for men and women:
- Urinary incontinence
- Bowel symptoms
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
- Pelvic Pain
- Pre and post pelvic surgery
Real Time ultrasound allows your physiotherapist to assess your muscles inside your body non- invasively. Our physiotherapist will be able to show you any weakness or dysfunction of your deep muscles and will provide an action plan specific to your condition.
We also offer other services for women during pre and post natal period:
- Ante-natal and Post natal education and exercises
- Potable TENS machines for labour pain
- Individually customized pelvic floor exercise programs
- Breast conditions such as blocked ducts or obstructive mastitis and grazed nipples
If you have any of the above conditions, BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH US TODAY!!